Vector Solutions Launches Environmental Health and Safety Incident Management System for K-12 Schools
Vector EHS Management helps districts track incidents and hazards, comply with federal regulations, and identify trends such as COVID-19 outbreaks
Tampa, FL – November 9, 2021 - Vector Solutions, the leading provider of training and software solutions to help schools make their operations and communities safer, smarter and better, has launched an incident management system to help K-12 schools and districts track health and safety incidents, hazards and trends.
Vector EHS Management, available now for the 2021-22 school year, helps schools and districts record and manage safety incidents, identify trends, ensure regulatory compliance, and save time. The system can be used to report and track accidents, injuries, hazards and health-related incidents, including COVID-19 outbreaks, in real-time.
“A busy school district can have a large number of incidents every year such as injuries, property or equipment damage or school bus accidents. Documenting and managing these incidents can be time-consuming,” said Vector Solutions CEO Marc Scheipe. “Vector EHS Management simplifies incident management by making it easier and faster to report and track these incidents from investigation through resolution and to use data to identify bigger picture issues and trends to help improve safety. It’s important for schools and districts to create a culture of safety for both employees and students, and Vector EHS Management helps them do that.”
Features of Vector EHS Management include:
- Web-based forms and a mobile app make it easy for all stakeholders to add and view incidents, and conduct and record safety inspections anytime, anywhere, including from a mobile device. The app can also be used offline, making it perfect for field and site inspections.
- The ability to auto-generate reports. The system auto populates incident data onto multiple forms, saving time and allowing users to generate OSHA or other required reports in minutes. Safety activities can be recorded using standardized forms and are stored in a single, centralized location.
- Dashboards and analytics help users better manage and track incidents district-wide, and identify problem areas that need to be addressed. Schools and districts can access data, charts, and graphs to help them monitor their metrics and identify trends.
- A pre-built, configurable risk matrix helps schools and districts perform risk assessments based on the probability and severity of hazards.
- An email alert system notifies employees of hazardous conditions on campus and to alert supervisors and employees of upcoming or overdue safety inspections.
- Tools to generate, file and manage claims such as state-specific “first report of injury” claims, claims for workers' compensation, vehicle damage, property damage and more. The system also helps users track employee time-off due to incidents and analyze data to determine which claims and/or incident types incur the highest costs for the school or district.
- Tools to plan, track and implement corrective actions. Once an incident or hazard is documented, the system helps schools and districts create a corrective action plan and track the status of corrective actions. Users can also schedule recurring inspections, review audit compliance rates, and identify areas with the most deficiencies.
Visit https://www.vectorsolutions.com/solutions/vector-ehs-management-software/k12 to learn more about Vector EHS.
About Vector Solutions for K-12 Education
Vector Solutions for K-12 Education provides award-winning software, resources and professional development solutions to help create safer, smarter, better schools. Its safety products include an emergency communications platform, systems to help schools manage and track safety and compliance trainings and environmental health and safety incidents, a library of hundreds of training courses for school staff on everything from special education to diversity and inclusion, plus online safety and wellness courses for students addressing issues such as bullying, suicide and sexual harassment. Its professional development solutions encompass educator evaluations and tracking professional development activities. For more information about Vector Solutions for K-12 Education, visit www.vectorsolutions.com/k12. Follow us on Twitter @VS_K12 and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorSolutionsK12.
About Vector Solutions
Vector Solutions is the leading provider of award-winning, intelligent SaaS solutions that help organizations and individuals operate at the highest level and prepare for more challenging workplaces and environments. Providing industry-focused solutions that connect information and technology, its unique product set includes training management, continuing education (CE), compliance training, workforce scheduling, safety management, and more. Its extensive online and mobile training library features carefully curated world-class content to meet the unique needs of professionals in the industrial, engineering, education, and public safety industries. Reaching approximately 31 million users and more than 35 thousand clients worldwide, Vector's mission is to serve everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. For more information, visit www.vectorsolutions.com. Follow us on Twitter @VectorPerform and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorPerformance.